balshy-brooklyn

This is me, just the way I am. There will probably be some ranting and ravings at some point. I probably give too much personal information for the average persons taste. Most people tell me I'm weird. I think that I'm normal and everyone else is weird! I guess you can be the judge of that. Although, even if you think I'm weird .... I don't care ... I think you're on crack!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rude relatives

Ok, so I have to write this because it's annoying me. My aunt ... let's call her 'A', is having a suprise birthday party for her husband. That's not the annoying part. Her sister-in-law, who we'll call 'B', called up and said that she was bringing her RV up and spending the night. 'B' didn't ask, she just told 'A' that was what was going to happen. 'B' wants to 'party' and doesn't want to drive home. It's just supposed to be a coffee and cake, gathering. Nothing substantial. So instead of making it a small, light get together, 'B' wants to make it a drinking party. Also, 'B' will be drinking in the RV with her daughter there. Granted her daughter is 13, but it's still not a good enviroment for a child. So I'm annoyed with 'B', and totally sympathize with Aunt 'A'. I've had run-ins with 'B', she tries to control me and tell me what to do. I'm 30 - freakin' years old! I don't do well when people try to control me, or pull crap like the above. However, that's a completely different story...

Anywho...

How redneck is it to park a RV in someone's driveway so you can drink all night???

1 Comments:

At 2:17 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

ok, it may be rude to just assume it's ok and not ask...but at least she's being responsible to not drive home after drinking...and at least she didn't expect to stay in the house without asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home