balshy-brooklyn

This is me, just the way I am. There will probably be some ranting and ravings at some point. I probably give too much personal information for the average persons taste. Most people tell me I'm weird. I think that I'm normal and everyone else is weird! I guess you can be the judge of that. Although, even if you think I'm weird .... I don't care ... I think you're on crack!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Simone

Simone... That is the name of my brand spankin' new van!! I'm Soooooooo excited! My grandparents called me almost a month ago and offered me their van. They gave me a great deal on it too! It's a grey, 2001 Ford Windstar minivan with 6 cylinders. I'm not sure what 6 cylinders means...but my new baby 'Simone' has some kick to her! Two weeks ago, I went down to see my grandparents and change over the van to my name. But apparently you need a safety check & an E-Test done on it. So I didn't get her then. But that's ok, because I had the best visit with my grandparents. So on Monday, I went up back to my grandparents where we changed 'Simone' into my ownership. I'm a proud mama! She has cruise control and TONS of space. I can put my usual laundry in the back and still have room enough for a dozen bodies. Maybe not sitting down...but definately stacked up. I've felt comfortable enough in Simone to leave my cellphone at home. She's not going to break down on me and still has that brand new smell.

The best part? The first 4 characters on my licence plate??? AZWX Does anyone play bumper stumpers? Cause I started laughing at the vehicle registry office. Azzz Wax ... hee hee. I could never remember my licence plate for my poor old 98, 3 cylinder neon.... but I'm pretty sure I'll remember this one!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 a.m., Blogger Kim said...

I'm pretty sure the neon has a 4 cylinder engine...but anyhoo...

you totally had to spell out what was so funny about your licence plate...once you did, I wasn't surprised ;)

good to know you love your new wheels...cruise control?? Bill will be sooooooooooo jealous!

 
At 11:56 a.m., Blogger Krazygrrl said...

Umm, yeah. That's what I meant Kim. FOUR cylinders. At least I know what I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home