balshy-brooklyn

This is me, just the way I am. There will probably be some ranting and ravings at some point. I probably give too much personal information for the average persons taste. Most people tell me I'm weird. I think that I'm normal and everyone else is weird! I guess you can be the judge of that. Although, even if you think I'm weird .... I don't care ... I think you're on crack!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lunch at BP's.

Yesterday, I went to lunch with my parents, to B*ston Pizza. We had a rather..umm, ditzy waitress. I may not know much about men, but I certainly know more than her. While she was taking the drink orders, my father asked for a drink with a mixture of orange juice, cranberry juice, gingerale & some grenadine. The waitress' response was...'oh, you mean like a Shirley Temple??' My dad gave her a look and repeated the mixture he wanted, and she trots off. She comes back 15 minutes later with our drinks. Easy drinks, so I don't know why it took her so long to bring back an ice tea with a slice of lemon, and a glass of cold water with lemon (it was supposed to be hot water with lemon) and then the juice mix for my dad. She looks at him and says 'I asked the bartender and he said it was a Shirley Temple with cranberry juice added to it. So next time you know what to order.' I'm sure she didn't see my dad roll his eyes.

Not the brightest cookie. Because you never, ever, EVER suggest ... especially to a straight man... that next time he orders a SHIRLEY TEMPLE! Men don't order Shirley Temples! They order MISC JUICE MIXED TOGETHER!!! This girl has a lot to learn... So miss waitress, your lesson for today is .... Just because a man orders a frilly drink, doesn't mean you point it out to him.

End of Story

1 Comments:

At 1:49 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home