balshy-brooklyn

This is me, just the way I am. There will probably be some ranting and ravings at some point. I probably give too much personal information for the average persons taste. Most people tell me I'm weird. I think that I'm normal and everyone else is weird! I guess you can be the judge of that. Although, even if you think I'm weird .... I don't care ... I think you're on crack!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Maybe it's Spring...

Today is the first day in a long time that I've felt good. Not just, ho hum good, but really GOOD! I haven't lost more weight...I'm actually plateaued and I still feel fat. But I'm starting to feel healthy. I haven't felt this healthy in years! I'm up to 60 minutes on the bike, and even started stomach exercises last night. Even though the scale isn't going down, I feel like I'm getting somewhere. Plus I can smell spring in the air, which makes me even happier and adds that extra spring in my step :)

YAY for springtime!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

does your idea of spring include the 15-25 cm of snow we're supposed to get in the next 24 hours??

...but, YAY for spring!

 
At 3:18 p.m., Blogger Krazygrrl said...

Ummm...not really. But March will come like a lion and go out like Lamb. So that means it's the last snow/freezing rain storm of the season. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home